BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Dhila Nahrifa Hanafi

This is not about what I'm deaf, or what I show. But about what I feel

Jumat, 04 Juni 2010


if you only want to hurt you to give.
go away. go away as you came.
do not force me to chop off your life
to know the truth of your past.

I trust you.
long before the sky believe in the stars
long before you come back and give the word "love" for me
that magic word, who can promise the impossible
even if the world hates us
even when the rainbow colors fade because we hate

please. please forgive me for being too love you
I tried to relax in response to these feelings
but once again, I lost control
and I am very tired

make me believe. for I am sure.
only by holding tightly my fingers
only with me running in the rain
only accompany me with your voice.
simply by not leaving me

just that.
and one magical sentence
say ''I love you with a sincere "

0 komentar: